PSL Draft 2023- PSL 8 Draft – Released & Retained Players List
PSL Draft 2023| PSL Auction
The Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2023 is expected to start playing, which would be fantastic news for sports lovers. The classifications of the players who engage in the 2023 tournament have now been identified to be Pakistan’s greatest talent yet again. The Pakistan Super League PSL drafting for the 2023 campaign will take place on a Saturday, January 8. The Karachi Kings, under the supervision of Babar Azam, will obtain the first selection in the PSL 8 selection. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) had declared that it planned to conduct the T20 competition in late January rather than in the typical months of February and March.
PSL 2023 Right to Match Card and Wild Card
In the Pakistan super league, a brand-new right-to-match card has been created, empowering owners to acquire back up to one player. Teams who already have earned the proper quantity for every classification had already announced their selections.
- Gold (PKR 1.4 million)
- Silver (PKR 0.8 million)
- Platinum (PKR 2.8 million)
- Diamond (PKR 1.75 million)
- Emerging (PKR 0.45 million).
Every team is provided with the chance to choose two extra players in the additional stage.
Franchise owners may also employ wild card options.
To Download Tiktok Videos Without Watermark here on pipsok.com
Player Trades for the 2023 Pakistan Super League
After December 9, squads were not authorized to exchange members. The following are the latest developments:
- Shahid Afridi is performing his farewell PSL encounter for Quetta Gladiators after being traded from Multan Sultans.
- James Vince has been traded from the Quetta Gladiators to the Multan Sultans.
- Iftikhar Ahmed has indeed decided to join the Quetta Gladiators from Islamabad United.
- Iftikhar, a player for Islamabad United, is moved to Quetta in compensation for Gladiators’ Azam Khan (Wicket Keeper). Azam Khan is now a member of Islamabad United.
- Multan Sultans will acquire Quetta’s Diamond, and Silver phase picks as a consequence of their agreement with the Gladiators.
PSL Draft 2023 Player List
Three hundred sixty-eight players in all have shown an interest in being chosen in the selection. The most potential foreign players to be picked from among these include David Miller, Tabraiz Shamsi, Carlos Brathwaite, Nicholas Pooran, David Willey, Colin Ingram, Ben Dunk, and Luke Wright.
Order of the HBL Pakistan super league 2023 Draft Selections
The following seems to be the picking sequence in the first round:
- Karachi Kings
- Lahore Qalandars
- Islamabad United
- Quetta Gladiators
- Multan Sultans
- Peshawar Zalmi
The complete pick order for the Pakistan Super League 2023 Draft is as follows:
Players Retained in the PSL for 2023
The PSL Draft will commence on December 12, and this part will be maintained with the entire list of individuals who have recently been contracted for the Pakistan Super League in 2023.
Lahore Qalandars squad 2023 Retained Players
Mohammad Hafez, Haris Rauf, Sohail Akhtar, Ahmed Daniyal, Zeeshan Ashraf, Shaheen Shah Afridi, David Wiese, and Rashid Khan.
Player Retention for Karachi Kings through 2023
Joe Clarke, Aamer Yamin, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Ilyas, Babar Azam, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Nabi, and many others.
Multan Sultans retained players for 2023
Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Rizwan, Imran Tahir, Sohaib Maqsood, Shan Masood, Shahnawaz Dhani, and Khushdil Shah.
Player Retention for Peshawar Zalmi to 2023
Wahab Riaz, Liam Livingstone, Sherfane Rutherford, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shoaib Malik, Haider Ali, Hussain Talat, Saqib Mahmood, and Haider Ali.
Islamabad United retained players for 2023
Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Hasan Ali, Alex Hales, Faheem Ashraf, Azam Khan, Mohammad Wasim Jr, and Paul Stirling.
Quetta Gladiators retained players for 2023
James Vince, Sarfraz Ahmed, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Shahid Afridi, Naseem shah, and Mohammad Hasnain.
How much money will the players make?
The Cricket team is well aware of the following price levels for the tournament in 2023:
- Platinum competitors will be compensated between 130,000 dollars at the minimum and 170,000 dollars at the peak.
- The lowest and highest rates for diamond players would be 60,000 and 85,000 dollars, respectively.
- A starting price of 40,000 dollars and a top price of 50,000 dollars will apply to gold players.
- A basic value of 15,000 dollars and a maximum limit of 25,000 dollars will pertain to silver players.
- The price for emerging players will be 7,500 dollars.
- A payment of 50,000 dollars will be charged for supplementary players.
The PCB (Pakistan Cricket Board) revealed every class’s players and drafting details. The PSL 8 Draft date has been set. The PCB unveiled the Pakistan Super League, 2023 final squad of players throughout a session. Every six Pakistan Super League’s licensed teams chose their players for the PSL drafts in 2023. There seem to be 21 players on every active list, including 7 outsiders. The PCB provides a deadline for presenting the player’s shortlist and enables each PSL team to maintain 10 individuals from their former team.